Monday, January 21, 2013

Matching grant met!!

Can you believe it! As of Sunday our matching grant was met! Over the next week or so you will see the matching $1,400 come trickling in.( Some of it is in checks that have to travel to reece's rainbow in Maryland) In fact some of it is being put in already! We are so thankful to the "Anonymous Angels" an amazing group of women who all pledge money towards offering families these matching grant opportunities  We have been so blessed by so many people along this journey is it amazing and overwhelming. I hope each and every person who has donated, shared, or prayed knows how very much we appreciate them.

I am happy to announce that we estimate we are about 2,500 away from being funded for Zadie's adoption! We are 12,000 from funded for Jeanette. We have some plans to hopefully grow Jeanette's funds very soon. For one we will be putting our whole tax return toward her adoption expenses. And i am trying to sell my wedding ring to cover another large chunk of it. I know a lot of people who have heard this have thought it is sad or awful to  "have to" sell my ring. Let me assure you Josh and I are both okay with this. Our children are a much bigger and better symbol of our love and commitment to each other and God. We agreed that it is worth selling the things that bring us material wealth  to gain those that bring us spiritual wealth. A ring in exchange for a life is a deal we don't hesitate to make. So if you know anyone thinking about getting engaged send them my way ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment